Saturday, March 23, 2013

ParaNorman: Greetings








I love this animated movie. I must say, though, that it is pretty scary. I used this scene for true beginners. By the way, this movie is a must!





I. Read the greetings below. Practice saying them out loud. Pay attention to intonation! You may watch the scene twice.





( ) Hello.

( ) Good morning.


( ) How are you?


( ) How do you do?


( ) How is it going?


( ) Hi, nice to see you, guys.


( ) Yeah, good to see you.


( ) How (are) you doing?


( ) How's everything?


( ) Hi, you look nice today.


( ) How is it hanging?








II. Watch the movie segment and check the greetings in I that you hear.















III.

Write a short dialog using the expressions in Exercise I.



IV. Role-Play the dialog. 







WORKSHEET



MOVIE SEGMENT DOWNLOAD - PARANORMAN



Answer key:



(correct answers)






Good morning.


How is it going?


Hi, nice to see you, guys.


Yeah, good to see you.


How (are) you doing?


Hi, you look nice today.


How is it hanging?





No comments:

Post a Comment